ALL-TERRAIN BEACH WHEELCHAIR
The Reclining All-Terrain Wheelchair has a legrest that can be fully elevated, as well as a backrest that can be fully reclined. Both can be moved incrementally to maximize your comfort level. All DeBug Wheelchairs have an articulating rear suspension system with standard wheelchair brakes made of stainless steel hardware.
This Beach Wheelchair Recliner is designed to safely provide wheelchair users with transportation across areas where a conventional wheelchair becomes unmanageable. This includes areas such as beaches, snow covered sidewalks, forest trails, etc. Debug is intended to provide decades of service life in the harshest of environments
Reclining Beach Wheelchair Features
• Long Lasting #316L Stainless Steel Frame
• Backrest Articulates From Upright To Fully Reclined Position
• Removable Telescopic Leg Rest
• Fits Through a Standard ADA Doorway
• Low Maintenance Delrin Bushings
• Polyurethane Pneumatic Wheels Roll Across Sand, Snow and Gravel
• Dual Stitched Sling With Tenera 130 Thread
• Phifertex-Plus Sling Material is Machine-Washable and Resists Stretching, Mildew, Bacteria, Cold Cracks and Ultraviolet Damage
Beach Wheelchair Sizing and weight specifications
Not all beach wheelchairs are made equally! Because all DeBug frames are constructed using #316L Stainless Steel tubing, a higher grade than standard “#304 marine grade” stainless steel, your Debug Beach Wheelchair will outlast most of the other chairs on the market. All of our products are manufactured in the USA.
Debug all terrain chairs have a 10 year warranty on stainless steel frames and a 30 day money back guarantee.