ALL-TERRAIN BEACH WHEELCHAIR
The Tilt-In-Space All-Terrain Wheelchair has a chair frame that tilts back incrementally on its axis as a single unit. This is a great feature if you require pressure relief or have problems regulating blood pressure. This custom option can also be added to either the Fixed-Frame or Elevating-Leg Rest models.
The Debug Fixed Frame All Terrain Wheelchair is designed to safely provide wheelchair users with transportation across areas where a conventional wheelchair becomes unmanageable. This includes areas such as beaches, snow covered sidewalks, forest trails, etc. Debug is intended to provide decades of service life in the harshest of environments.
Tilt-In-Space Beach Wheelchair Features
• Long Lasting #316L Stainless Steel Frame
• Removable Articulating Telescopic Leg Rest
• Fits Through a Standard ADA Doorway
• Low Maintenance Delrin Bushings
• Polyurethane Pneumatic Wheels Roll Across Sand, Snow and Gravel
• Dual Stitched Sling With Tenera 130 Thread
• Phifertex-Plus Sling Material is Machine-Washable and Resists Stretching, Mildew, Bacteria, Cold Cracks and Ultraviolet Damage
Beach Wheelchair Sizing and weight specifications
Not all beach wheelchairs are made equally! Because all DeBug frames are constructed using #316L Stainless Steel tubing, a higher grade than standard “#304 marine grade” stainless, your Debug Beach Wheelchair will outlast most of the other chairs on the market. All of our products are manufactured in the USA.
Debug chairs have a 10 year warranty on stainless steel frames and a 30 day money back guarantee.