ALL-TERRAIN BEACH WHEELCHAIR
We’ve combined our two custom features into one incredible all-terrain beach wheelchair. As a result, you can easily switch from a Tilt-In-Space chair to a Reclining chair in seconds without the need for any tools. The Debug Tilt-In-Space Reclining Wheelchair has so much flexibility in seating positions you will always be comfortable and properly seated. You’ll be ready for a fun day out in the sun, regardless of the terrain.
Tilt-In-Space Reclining Beach Wheelchair Features
• Long Lasting #316L Stainless Steel Frame
• Removable Articulating Telescopic Leg Rest
• Fits Through a Standard ADA Doorway
• Low Maintenance Delrin Bushings
• Polyurethane Pneumatic Wheels Roll Across Sand, Snow and Gravel
• Dual Stitched Sling With Tenera 130 Thread
• Phifertex-Plus Sling Material is Machine-Washable and Resists Stretching, Mildew, Bacteria, Cold Cracks and Ultraviolet Damage
Beach Wheelchair Sizing and weight specifications
Not all beach wheelchairs are made equally! Because all DeBug frames are constructed using #316L Stainless Steel tubing, a higher grade than standard “#304 marine grade” stainless, your Debug Beach Wheelchair will outlast most of the other chairs on the market. All of our products are manufactured in the USA.
Debug chairs have a 10 year warranty on stainless steel frames and a 30 day money back guarantee.